CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let's Make a Deal Week

I love a good deal and a bargin. It makes me get very excited when I have found some really good deal on something, especially when it is something I need. Well, this past week has been a good week. First: Winco is in Salt Lake City!! Yahoo. My favorite grocery store. They have the best deals for produce and bulk items. Second: for our Relief Society activity this month the Grocery Guru came and did a presentation which was really good and I think I will be able to find some even better deals. Yahoo!! Third: Yesterday I went Deseret Industries to find a vase for my fall decoration. I found one for $.75. While I was there I found three plates for a $1.00 each that I wanted, some Christmas glasses to match the ones I already have and two women's dress jackets. One is a black Pendleton wool jacket. The jackets were $8.00 each and are really nice looking. What a week for good deals!

0 comments: