CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Garden Update

Look at my great harvest! There are still lots of potatoes still growing in my garden. I was so excited to see how wonderful my potatoes grew this year. Carter helped me harvest the potatoes and cabbage. I dug the potatoes and he picked them off the vines. Even Freddie helped. He likes to toss the potatoes around and then eat them. I missed most of the apricots but the few still on the tree were delicious. The peach tree is loaded. I need to plan my next trip in time to pick them.



The boys had a great time swimming. Aren't they the cutest? Alice and the boys were able to get away from their small apartment for a few days and spend time with Carl at Uncle Carl's house. Braeden loves to play the Wii with Carl. Carter likes to help outside. They love to climb the tree off the deck. Tanner discovered how to roll down the hill.

0 comments: