CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Celebration of Life

February 4th! It is hard to believe that it has been five years. This past month I have been thinking about Heidi alot. I have thought about all the wonderful things she taught me. She loved people, it did not matter who they were or what problems they had.

She loved to buy presents for everyone. As soon as one holiday or birthday was over she was thinking and planning for the next birthday or holiday.


She loved family, and we have lots of family, almost 70 cousins on both sides of our family. She loved each one. She taught me to be thankful and patient. Heidi had many challenges that most of us don't have to deal with.


She loved to tease people and sometimes be teased back.




I am so thankful I had her in my life. What a wonderful example for me to follow.

0 comments: