CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Back to New England


Joe and I got to go back to New England for 10 days this past week. We flew into Portland Maine.









We stayed with our friends for a couple of days. We have been friends for over 30 years. When we get together we seem to pick up our conversation right where we left off from our last time together. It is great to have friends like this.
We then left Maine and went to Gloucester, Massachusetts. We stayed at the Bass Rock Inn which is right on the beach. We stayed there four days. Joe went into Boston on the Train. They have a great transit system in Massachusetts. While Joe was at meetings I got to site see. I spend one day seeing Gloucester, a day each at Newburyport, Salem and Rockport. I love the history and I love New England. I loved the time when we lived in Nashua, NH. Next time we go back I want to get our family history out and find the places our ancestors lived.

1 comments:

Mark Christie Family said...

Sounds like a fun trip. The leaves are beautiful like that here in Michigan too. Especially this year. Hope you had fun